9.09.2006

Recent Outings, Part 1

Last weekend my mom and I took a somewhat spontaneous trip to Madison, Indiana. It is about an hour to an hour and a half southeast of Indianapolis. It is an historic town along the Ohio River. It had been a long time since I had visited but I do really like this place. It has a historic main street with tons of anique and specialty shops. Very fun.

The picture to the left is a local, natural/organic grocery store in a restored old building. I wish we had something like this near our house!

This house was across the street from the grocery store. I just liked it. It is hard to tell if it is original or if there have been additions to it. Probably additions but they did a pretty good job in my opinion!
This is a restored and painted business of some sort.
This is a guest house! Can you believe it? This house and guest house were so nice and very close to the river. Posted by Picasa

No comments: