Is it too late in the "new" year to post our house goals for the year? It will be fun to look back in Feb 2009 to see how much of it we didn't accomplish (way to be optimistic, right?)
Btw, these are numbered in order of importance. To me.
1. (most important) Fix the attic insulation. As in suck out the old and foam in the new.
2. Remodel the bathroom. It will be so fun and innovative to be able to flush after every
use. Grossed out yet?
3. Fill in our insulation holes in our walls / fix the plaster walls.
4. Paint the walls.
5. Refinish the wood floors.
6. Purge unnecessary items from spare bedrooms and basement. / General organization.
Before I bought this house that organization thing would have been higher up on the list. So would flushing after every use. My values are sadly slipping.