1.15.2008

Speaking of Coffee....

Given that I went crazy over a coffee house located states away, I thought that I should mention how much I LOVE our cute local neighborhood coffee house here in Irvington. It's called Lazy Daze. I love going there and enjoying a warm (coffee) break from the dreary Indianapolis weather.

Another place I love? Glad you asked.
The Bread Ladies. They are right next store to Lazy Daze and offer fab fresh sandwiches on their homemade bread (if you're in the neighborhood you should go and grab a loaf of their pumpernickel rye bread with the veggie schmear. yummy, even though I hate the word "schmear").

1 comment:

BMack said...

You're not the only one that hates it.

I hate that damn word too. It's so irritating.

Here are several more that I agree with:

http://mimsies.wordpress.com/2004/05/06/my-least-favorite-words-in-the-english-language/