Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Well, I guess I was a bit overzealous with my promise to update the blog more often. It has been about 6 months since my last entry! oooops.
I'm going to try to keep this thing updated. But I'm afraid to promise anything again.
In our personal lives lots has changed since the last time I wrote.
- I started graduate school full time and
- Chad got a new job. All is going well on both those fronts.
- We got a new puppy! She's a blonde lab (but more of a red color) and her name is Shelby. We've been enjoying her energy - she's so cute!!
- We became Uncle Chad and Aunt Carmen to baby Elsa on August 26! Talk about cute! That baby is the chubbiest, sweetest thing EVER!
- We celebrated our One Year Anniversary yesterday! whew!
House-wise not that much has changed, unfortunately. With the career changes there has been even less income to go around. I might have mentioned this already, but we did get some insulation foamed into the walls. Even though we have only had a handful of cold winter days thus far, the insulation has been the best thing to happen to the house. The other day the words "I'm hot" were actually uttered. That has never happened before since we moved in! Chad was very happy to hear it. We are going to be buying some blinds for the whole house soon which is a huge thing for us. And the floors are slated to be re-finished early spring. And then we can actually paint the walls.
Okay, so there are no pictures in this post but that's because I'm not at home right now. Pictures to follow soon, I promise! :)